New products are coming soon!
We are a family owned business out of Hendersonville, NC. The store was founded by Bill and Mandy in 2010. Recently the store was taken over by their son Eric and his wife Rachael. We look forward to hopefully hand down the store to our future children!
We are here to help you turn you house into a home. Everything we sell is of top quality and exceptional satisfaction.
First impressions are everything. Door knockers, doorbells, mats and other accessories will beautify your entry way. Why not have the prettiest front door on the block? Heck, why not have the most elegant and decorative front door in town? You will find that our online store has the largest selection of unique door knockers and accessories on the internet.
Door Knockers and Bells. com is where you will find that distinctive door hardware to suit any taste. Just take a look at the over 200 unique door knockers alone not to mention our vast selection of elegant doorbell covers and hooks that go well together just to beautify your front porch. Complete the look with our distinctive welcome mats, lanterns, clocks, thermometers and plant holders and you can easily refurbish your front porch to that new and modern look you have always desired and make it a reflection of your personality.
We only carry merchandise of the highest quality and workmanship so you can enjoy your selected product for many many years. Several of our door knockers come in your choice of three beautiful finishes; brass, bronze and nickel.
We have several categories of door knockers for you to explore. Make sure to visit each of our door knocker categories to find beautiful, elegant, fun or whimsical designs to match your decorating style. Our collections are almost endless. We even have festive holiday and seasonal door hardware. Are you partial to the Michael Healy collection of door knockers? We have those also. We are certain, that whatever your taste, we will have a door decoration or other front porch decor to entice you.
At Door Knockers and Bells.com, we are proud of our extensive collection of unique, one of a kind gifts. Our wind chimes make a great present for the garden lover. These aluminum outdoor wind chimes not only sound beautiful but are decorative as well. Maybe a welcome mat for the new homeowners? Our door mats can complete the entrance to your home, patio or porch.
We have a large selection of clocks and thermometers, for your outdoor patio. These clocks and thermometers are weather resistant and make an elegant addition to your outside decor.
Brighten up your outdoors with one of our many garden candle lanterns. A hanging lantern will provide light in your garden or patio.
Inside the door, we have beautiful and unique wall or key hooks that can be mounted to the wall. These decorative hooks are a great place to hang your keys.
Don't forget to check out our unique and decorative doorstops. Stop that door from closing with one of our wedge door holders.
Your home is a place that is unique to you. Decorate your entryway to welcome your friends and show off your personal taste!
Since we are not all perfect (at least not ALL the time), we wanted to include common misspellings for our products so as not to miss out on someone finding our site. So if you are looking for doorknockers, nockers, hardwear, knokers, beels, door bells nickle plated or bronz door knockers you can find those here (or is it hear?) too!
We are always adding new products. We will be expanding our horizons and will be adding "inside the home" soon!
See what our customers have said about us.
Bill and Mandy recently sold the company to their son Eric and his wife Rachael. With the new transition, we have decided to redesign the website! New look same great product!
Taking care of your products will go a long way to making them last forever and looking beautiful. Cleaning them properly is so important, check out care instructions.
Mounting Instructions for Door Knockers
1) Hold your door knocker in the desired position on your door and mark the locations for the holes to be drilled. Some products have mounting brackets.
2) Using a 3/32" drill bit, drill guide holes 1/2 to 3/4 inches deep. Note that on most designs you should NOT drill the holes all the way through the door. Only the Nantucket Basket, Victorian Urn and the Doctors door knockers require one or two 3/16" holes to be drilled through your door. In this case the long brass screws provided go through the door and screw into the back of door knocker.
3) Some designs require the door knocker to be removed from a mounting bracket before the bracket can be attached to your door. Remove the hinge and you can detach the knocker from the mounting bracket.
4) Screw the door knocker or mounting bracket to the door using the enclosed screws.
5) If necessary, reattach the door knocker to the mounting bracket once more. Your door knocker is now ready to provide years of reliable service!
Mounting Instructions for Doorbell Covers
1) Turn off the power to your existing doorbell. Remove your current doorbell button and disconnect the two wires.
2) Using the supplied screw, attach your new mounting bracket to the doorbell location pulling the wires through the large button hole in the mounting bracket. (Note: Some designs require the removal of the body of the doorbell ringer from the mounting bracket before the bracket can be attached to the wall. The body is attached to the mounting bracket with a single screw.)
3) Attach one wire to each terminal on the new doorbell button and push the button into the mounting bracket. (Note: It does not matter which wire is attached to which terminal.)
4) If required, reattach the body of the doorbell to the mounting bracket and return power to the doorbell.You are now ready to enjoy your new doorbell!
Care for Door Knockers and Doorbell Covers
Each door knocker and doorbell cover are covered with a protective layer and should NOT be polished. Since the protective layer varies with each piece, we suggest the following: clean with a soft cloth and a mild solution of liquid dish soap. Rinse with water to remove soap residue and dry with an additional soft cloth taking care not to rub too hard.
Most door knockers are hand made to order and colors and finishes may vary.Thank you for choosing your door knocker and doorbell cover from Door Knockers and Bells .com We wish you many hours of enjoyment with your new product!
637 Burnside Trl, Hendersonville, North Carolina 28792, United States
Order anytime, day or night!